主题提示: Building an ecological city in dessert
主题提示: brimstone supermarket (英国商业连锁超市改良)
主题提示: Threats to coastal dolphins
主题提示: Treadle pump（农业灌溉的脚踏水泵）
主题提示: History of telescope (望远镜的历史)
主题提示：一个大学生LAW的学生和老师的一段对话（a conversation between a college student and his tutor）
主题提示:：Research presentation and questionnaire
主题提示：action research tutorial
6月份的文章涉及题材主要集中在人文社科，建议考生在正式考试之前认真做完下表中的对应剑桥真题。题型方面，除了人名匹配题和段落信息匹配题在第2+3篇文章中依然大量出现之外，6月的还集中出现了较多的list of heading 题，需要各位考生格外重视。
1. People are surrounded by advertising and there is an increasing effect on our lives. Do you think positive effects outweigh the negative effects?
2. As well as making money, businesses should also have social responsibilities. Do you agree or disagree?
3. With the increasing demand for energy sources of oil and gas, people are looking for sources of oil and gas in remote and untouched places. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages of damaging such areas?
4. Children find it difficult to concentrate or pay attention at school. What are the reasons? How can we solve this problem?
5. Some people want the government to spend money on looking for other life on other planets, but others think it is a waste of public money because there are many unsolved problems on the Earth. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
6. Children can learn effectively from watching television. Therefore children should be encouraged to watch television regularly both at home and at school. Do you agree or disagree?
7. Some people believe that the development of a country benefits from the high-educated university students, while others think that large amount of young graduates only leads to high unemployment. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
8. Governments are encouraging industries and businesses to move from large cities to regional areas. Do the advantages outweigh the disadvantages?
9. In some countries, people believe that international tourism is a bad thing for their country. What are the reasons for this? How to change their negative attitude?
10. The use of mobile phones is anti-social like smoking. Since smoking is banned in certain places, using mobile phones should be banned as well. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
11. News media has become more influential in people's lives. Others believe it is a negative development. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
12. The leaders or directors of organizations are often older people, but some people say that young people can also be a leader. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
13. In many countries, there are more people choose to live by themselves than before. What are the reasons of this situation? Is it positive or negative development of society?
14. As major cities around the world are growing fast and many problems occur. What the problems that young people living in cities face are caused by continued growth? What solutions do you suggest?
15. Some people think that government should decide what the subject students could study at university. Other people believe that students can apply for the subject they prefer. Discuss both views and give your opinion.